This is a breakfast smoothie recipe that is perfect for us coffee fans.
- 1-2 cups of brewed coffee
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp flax powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (more or less depending on how chocolaty one likes it)
- 1 scoop chocolate greens powder (or original greens)
Use fresh or frozen blueberries.
I used a countertop blender for this recipe. For those with an immersion blender, just add everything into the mason jar and blend.
- Put all dry ingredients together in a flexible cup (and put it aside) so that you just add it to the hole in the top of the blender.
- Add ice cubes and blueberries to blender.
- Add coffee
- Turn on blender and after ice and blueberries are blended, slowly add the powders through the top hole in the blender.
- When all is blended, stop and add to mason jar. Enjoy!
This is a healthy breakfast shake…protein, some carbs from fruit and very healthy fats…oh, and a HIT of caffeine! 🙂
Protein Powders – Amazon USA
The Coffee Avocado Shake – Another smoothie type recipe.
- Chocolate Mocha Coffee Smoothie Recipe - May 26, 2016
- Roasting Coffee at Home With the Nesco Coffee Bean Roaster - May 16, 2016