There are almost 200 different contributors to INeedCoffee. If you are trying to reach a particular contributor, follow the contact information at the end of their article. Sometimes there is a link to a social media account. We don’t have contact information for all our contributors.
This page was set up to clarify our Contact Policy on the messages we want and don’t want to receive.
If the message you want to send to INeedCoffee falls into this category, please don’t send it. We are not interested. Your email will be blocked, marked as SPAM, and deleted.
- Requesting a backlink. We are not linking to your site. Ever.
- Offer to review coffee. We do not review coffee. We review equipment.
- Press releases.
- Crowdfunding requests (unless you are interested in a Sponsored Post)
- Infographic offers
- Content offers that we clearly spell out not wanting on our Contribute Policy.
- SEO / SEM offers
- Website or Mobile development offers.
- Wholesale offers. (we don’t sell anything)
- Reprint requests. With the exception of the Inanimate Objects Comics series by Todd Zapoli, which is made available via a Creative Commons license at the end of each entry, we do not permit reprints. (Life is Coffee Comics is not available for reprint)
If you have a question related to coffee, consider posting it on a public forum, such as the ones on Home-Barista, CoffeeGeek, or even Reddit. You’ll get the feedback from more people and others will learn from your question.
If you have a quick message related to our content, consider Tweeting directly to @INeedCoffee. No need to Direct Message.
- Offer to review coffee equipment or service. (not coffee beans)
- Sponsored Post questions.
- Article corrections (typo, grammar, information) are always appreciated.
- Press requests.
- Specific types of Contributions. (review the Contribute Policy first)
- Relevant affiliate partnerships that our readers would find valuable.
Sorry for the long disclosure, but INeedCoffee would rather focus on creating new content than fielding emails from people that provide no value to our readers. So, if you are in the Good Email group, we can be reached at:
If you do not receive a response in a few days, don’t send a follow-up email. INeedCoffee practices #InboxZero. No response means your message was deleted.