This is a perfect drink on a chilly autumn morning.
- Whole cloves
- Cinnamon bark (whole cinnamon)
- whole green cardamom
- Brown sugar (if desired)
- Whipped cream
- Shaved Chocolate and cinnamon sprinkle
- Brew a pot of your favorite coffee, a little too strong.
- In a small pan, add 1.5 cups of water, 4-7 cloves, 1/2 inch cinnamon bark broken up, 4-7 whole cardamom -split the tips, and 1-3 teaspoons of sugar.
- Heat up to boiling point for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the coffee and the spice-mix.
- Pour into cups top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate and cinnamon.
- Add more sugar if desired.
This also makes a great drink with some Tia Maria or Mozart-liqueurs, for a more adult evening drink.
Mari is a self proclaimed Norwegian Coffeeaholic:) , having lived with coffee her entire life, she is the owner and maintain of the Organic Planet Coffee and Tea Forum. An integral part of the Organic Planet Coffee and Tea Admin Team, writes articles and research for the Organic Planet newsletter Brews N' News and various other places.